- Broadband Bytes for 2017-08-18 https://t.co/XhxCIUlY1u ->
- UTOPIA is making some bond payments and the new UIA bond will be completely covered by subscribers. Suck it, UTA. https://t.co/cXqbz5ZmZA ->
- Telcos don't upgrade, so they lose customers, so they don't have revenue to upgrade, so they lose customers… https://t.co/VnLW5nByyi ->
- If the wireless marketplace were as competitive as some claim, this wouldn't be able to happen. https://t.co/ldMY1pWx5k ->
- As limited as this is, it's kind of a big deal for an incumbent to start going outside of their normal markets. https://t.co/LT55E12Vqt ->
- Redlining is real. Rural areas feel it too. https://t.co/EPThxI4LLH ->
- This is why almost all rural fiber has been built using USF and RUS money. https://t.co/duFX8b6bAS ->
- Is it time to stop treating mobile and fixed broadband differently? (Hint: yes.) https://t.co/kdnflkGYIu ->
- Every state should be pushing this hard to improve broadband. https://t.co/BgnVMANGyB ->
- Fractured streaming services with incomplete content could spell trouble for OTT video. https://t.co/7qIyoCapf5 ->
- Some interesting points about Title II, anti-trust, and net neutrality. https://t.co/LUl91QM6ji ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.