- Broadband Bytes for 2017-08-25 https://t.co/6zxJnjDAHS ->
- This white spaces fight has really dragged on. https://t.co/wqmKgL6V9Y ->
- UTOPIA has expanded to 3500 homes in West Valley City just this year. https://t.co/nh79jNJjqM ->
- CenturyLink just can't stay out of trouble. https://t.co/hVVRe0XupQ ->
- How completely has Google stopped expanding in Kansas City? They're refunding install fees. Uh oh. https://t.co/jsV9NUYEjg ->
- If it wasn't obvious, the public overwhelmingly supports net neutrality (even if they aren't sure what it is). https://t.co/4Ah6gEXFDH ->
- Canadian fiber networks allow competition. For now. https://t.co/hqJ7Ju3igw ->
- It doesn't matter what you put in your franchise agreements if the incumbent will just sue to get out of it. https://t.co/RVESQHFelK ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.