- Broadband Bytes for 2017-09-01 https://t.co/woDl1PsHaC ->
- The US is vastly underspending on fiber. https://t.co/HgTKSGApVN ->
- Comcast's version of "uncertainty" it not getting exactly what they want on a permanent basis. https://t.co/h59ryE555u ->
- If you won't say it on the record, maybe it isn't true. https://t.co/kqaiT2zMXi ->
- Broadband speeds are going up, but the urban/rural divide is wider than ever. https://t.co/Z7wIKickMu ->
- Those of us living in rural CenturyLink markets already knew that we can't get decent speeds from them. https://t.co/vvXW3IJsl0 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.