- Broadband Bytes for 2014-12-05 http://t.co/2j67RHoMUd ->
- You'll be a Comcast WiFi hotspot whether you like it or not. http://t.co/i2jvCTW4aC ->
- Waiting for rural copper upgrades? It'll be a while. (Read: forever.) http://t.co/Po8rQ2n50x ->
- A funny thing happens when you try to leech off of your customers: they get hopping mad. http://t.co/kNVShco0De ->
- Your Internet access will go untaxed for another year. http://t.co/az3AwgoOhc ->
- Net neutrality could become a worldwide issue. http://t.co/r7p7ssB1Px ->
- USF rules now require 10M down, 1M up at a minimum. http://t.co/yrzWMwMr6J ->
- Here's your periodic reminder that you're still owed a fiber network by your telco incumbent. http://t.co/3fDNt35YZE ->
- Surprising nobody, Comcast will only just barely meet its obligations. http://t.co/JCIAKYUZqk ->
- UTOPIA is looking for a new Director of Operations. http://t.co/8xRuU3ZTvA ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.